Sunday, June 3, 2007

why am I watching the mtv awards!!!!

It's rainning and I am so bored that I am watching the mtv awards...actually I did watch the VH1 rock honors...I didn't realize that Heart sang that many songs!
So the new truck is running great...the best part is that I can serve that up to Brad (ford man) that his little girlfriends CHEVY is awesome! haha He doesn't read this so I can poke fun.
Well I found most of the back yard and then we cut down some trees and it rained a bunch. The weeds are overtaking the yard again....cry...I tried so hard to find it. For those who don't know it is like a mystery game out back. Last fall I stepped on sooo many nails that I gave up, this spring I burned most of it and found piles of wood with nails in them and a trailer...yep a trailer was hidding in the shrubs.
Danielle wants to be called Dana now. When she said that I thought it was cute. She wants to grow up and have a cool name for JR. HIGH this is big time now..haha Maybe it will be D for high school.
If I get this figured out I will post a few pictures.
xoxoxo to my bigest fan (Billy corgan) j/k so ready for the new pumpkins album!!!!
love ya all
Ady

No comments: