Monday, February 18, 2008

and even more snow!

so..anyone else sick of shoveling?...ok maybe it's just anna and myself. Wow! It has been so long since I have been on that i forgot my pasword..

Let's see
Joe is off the military..anyone wants to send him a letter I will be sure to post the address as soon as Mom gives it to me.
My brothers girlfriend is due any day now...exciting they are almost positive a boy this time!
We are looking at some property up north and will haved 80 acres, a pond, a shop, bar and duplex on it...gues i will need a biger mower..haha

This has really been a crazy month..Dad and I both came down with the flu. My cousin Phylis past away. (Tommy and Gails mother) This winter has been crazy with snow and wind! I don't know about you but I am ready to see sunlight again. Work stuck me in the customer care dept..so the days are dragging. I'm thinking of switching to second shift. I think I would be able to get more done that way. Seems like everything closes when I get off work. I have gotten hooked on this store up town called Broken Pieces. It is a place where you can go and paint what every you want and she puts it into a kin?? for you and you when you pick it up 3 days later you're like wow! that red came out a bit orange'ish. (maybe that is just what i keep thinking)
So since I have been home with the flu I saw two episodes of this show aliens in america..kinda funny. Lipstick jungle...um..too sex in the city. I still like scrubs and the food channel only makes me hungry. Vinny on OCC is really starting to loose his hair, but still cute as hell!

Well now we are caught up on my rambilings how about you?
happy birthday marge!!!

No comments: