Thursday, August 14, 2008

waiting for a call

hey, long time no chat. I'm sitting at the station waiting for a call. Tonight is fishbowl night at a local bar and usually we get some calls around 2:30am SOO.. I'm on the schedule until 2 and will go to the second truck after that. This station is really cool, there is a work out gym so my happy (chubby) butt can try to get into shape. There is a lounge where i found out people on the overnight crew are sleeping and I woke them up. The yard at home is really looking fantastic. We had cut a bunch of trees down and a man came to grind all of the stumps. Then our neighbor took his excivator (sp) and dug this huge hole and we buried the trees and the old green house in it..set it a blaze.. and threw dirt on top. Basically there is a mound out there the size of the house and I'm waiting for it to cave in while I'm on the mower. I started the summer with some ginnies (there like a turkey/chicken) and the females went off to hatch some chicks, well they came back with like 30 chicks! Now I'm missing a bunch of chickens and these chicks. So Sunday we are in the big living room watching a movie and Daniel says who's dog is that? F'n coyotes are killing my chickens in the middle of the daytime. I spent the rest of the day putting up a fence. I though they were heading out into the corn fields or something and they were really KFC.
Hear is something I found funny today. I get these this old house magazines, and in the back is this toilet that is called the insinertoilet. I was like gross. So I looked into it and there are a few companies making them now one in MN that makes this huge one for up to 20 toilets. It is supposed to be the new "Green" way to go, with no use of water and burns the disposal into ash you can conviently use in your garden. (yummy) but the name of the company in MN is Hankey & Brown... kinda reminds you of what is being burned in there product :) I thought that was funny.

3 comments:

O'Malley said...

hankey n brown hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Rіght here is the pеrfect site for anyone who hopеs to finԁ out about this topic.
Υou underѕtand a whоle lot іts almost
tоugh tο argue with уou (not that I really will nееd tο…HaHa).
You defіnіtely рut а fresh spin on a
subject thаt's been discussed for years. Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!

My website :: Red Kings Poker Bonus

Anonymous said...

Τοday, I went to thе beach with my κids.

I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 уear οld daughteг and said
"You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." Shе placed the shell to her ear and ѕcгeamed.
There ωаs a hermit crab insidе and іt pinched her ear.
She nеveг wаnts to go back! LoL I know thіs is totаlly
off tоpіc but I had tο tell someonе!


My wеb page: See Me